OPEN BOX, CUSTOMER RETURN. TESTED AND IN LIKE NEW CONDITION BUT MAY HAVE SOME SIGN OF USE
Who Is This Grinder For?
We recommend this as a brew grinder for someone that likes the flavor profile of conicals and has limited space or wants a portable grinder solution.
- Best used as a brew grinder for pour over, siphon, drip, etc.
- Robust Construction: Crafted with an aluminum alloy body, ensuring longevity and stability.
- Optimal Capacity: Comes with a single-dose 30g bean bin equipped with an air-blowing plastic cover, ensuring that every grind is a fresh one.
- Precision Grinding: Stepless scale control lets you determine your desired powder thickness, up to 3mm/150 grid.
- High-Quality Grinding Disc: The 47mm conical high nitrogen steel grinding disc, made of 420 stainless steel, promises a consistent grind every time.
- Power Flexibility: Operate using the 110 volt power adapter, or tap into your car's power with the included car power cord.
- Compact & Portable: With dimensions of 7.1 inches deep x 3.7 inches wide x 11.4 inches tall and weighing in at 4.85lbs, it's ideal for both indoor use and on-the-go coffee adventures.
- Quiet operation, very quiet compared to many other grinders on the market
- Low RPM grinding - operates at only 120 rpm
Hot Selling Points:
- Indoor or Outdoor? Both! With both a standard power cord and a car charging power cord, the DM47 has got you covered, whether you're cozying up at home or hitting the road.
- Low retention: maximizing flavor and minimizing waste.
The grinder works fine for my espressos…
The down side… being slapped with a $120 custom and tax fee on a $225.00 purchase… :-(