Introducing the new SD40S, the latest offering from Turin features all the best specifications from the SD40, but now offers with a stepless adjustment collar allowing for easy stepless setting changes. Turin is dedicated to giving you a premium grinder at a more affordable cost. This grinder is well built with an aluminum body and mostly made of metal. The body of the grinder is tilted forward to assist with reducing retention. The dosing cup is designed for 58mm portafilters and has a magnet in the base of the grinder to keep the dosing cup firmly in place. We are excited to be the exclusive US importer for this product and we think its performance exceeds other grinders in it’s price range. In terms of noise level it is quieter than a lot of the grinders in it's price range.
- 40mm Conical Burrs Stainless steel 40mm conical burrs.
- Stepless Adjustment. The adjustment collar allows for easy stepless adjustment for everything from espresso, filter coffee, to french press. The stepless adjustment also allows ease of dialing in espresso grind size.
- 58mm Aluminum Dosing Cup The 58mm aluminum dosing cup features a knurled body to give a nice texture, and a ring that sits on top of a 58mm portafilter. There is a magnet in the base of the grinder that holds the dosing cup in place.
- Low Retention with Bellow. Use bellow to clean remaining grounds from grind chamber
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 40g
- Powder Coated Aluminum Body
- Weight 6lbs
- Motor 150W
- AC Input 100-120v/60Hz
- Compact size 6.8” L, 3.8” W, 14” H fits under most kitchen cabinets
- One year warranty with Espresso Outlet
Included in Box
- SD40S Single Dosing Coffee Grinder
- Bellow, Hopper and Lid
- 58mm Metal Dosing Cup
- Cleaning Brush
- Instruction Manual
Note: The SD40S are tested at the factory with coffee. The grinders are brand new, but some customers think they are receiving a used product. We try to have the grinders as clean as possible but note that if you find a few coffee grounds, it is only due to factory testing and calibration of product.